Verses for sympathy cards can provide the perfect condolence message. You can simply hand write a sympathy verse into a blank condolence card and then sign your name. These verses are also great for handmade sympathy cards.
More Sympathy Verses here and also Sympathy Bible Verses.
The Benefits of Making Your Own Sympathy Card
Handmade greetings are special, but when it comes to messages of sympathy it is especially caring to create your own sympathy greeting.
Handmade sympathy cards are:
- Reflect care and attention
Finding the perfect sympathy card wording is a little easier if you use a sympathy verse. If you are artistic enough to make your own card, all you have to do is add a special verse.
A trick for printing verses onto handmade cards is to use vellum. Print the verse onto vellum first use a dark grey ink so that it doesn’t not smear or run on the vellum. Use scrapbooking supplies such as ribbon, to attach the vellum to decorative paper.
You can also find more verses for sympathy cards and scrapbook pages at Scrapbook.com
Where to Find Verses for Sympathy Cards
Verses can be found online, in poems, or you can even write your own. Looking at a list of popular verses like the ones below can be useful for coming up with your own ideas. Don’t forget about song lyrics too. Some of your favorite songs might contain lines that you could use.
- Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.
- Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends for strength, and always remember how much you are cared about.
- Your life was full of loving deeds, Forever thoughtful of our special needs,
- Today and tomorrow, my whole life through, I will always love and cherish you
- You left us so suddenly, your thoughts unknown, You left us memories, we are proud to own
- Those who loved can truly tell the heartache of parting without farewell.
- Gone yet not forgotten, although we are apart, your spirit lives within me, forever in my heart.
- Until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.
- Those we love don’t go away, They walk beside us every day, Unseen, unheard, but always near, Still loved, still missed and very dear.
- In God’s care you rest above, in our hearts you rest with love,
- Memories of you are ours to keep, Our words are few, but our love is deep.